Thursday, December 4, 2008

good morning madison.

So, I noticed last night a fellow blogger of mine has the very same name as me. Not only that the title of her blog is "Meeting Madison". And I thought I was being cute. =] teehee. I suppose I'll just have to think of something else.

I woke up this morning to six missed calls from my mother, fifteen from my fiance, and an incredibly loud dog telling me he must-must-must go out NOW. It wasn't the most pleasant way to wake up but I guess it got me going pretty fast right from the beginning.

Today is a rare day off for me. I'm a district manager for an entertainment business, and lets just say people want to be entertained daily.

I've been keeping a secret from my leading man for as long as I can remember; we've been together six years. I'm a true bi-sexual. My greatest fantasy is to be with a man and a girl for life, not just one man or one woman. I want them both. And yes, I do understand that marriage is a union between two people not three. Yes, I do know that I am engaged. I have come to terms with the fact that future hubby will never want to share me with a woman either, but my question to you is before we get marries shouldn't I be with a woman for awhile? Just to truly know what I am missing.

Future hubby and I grew up in small town Texas, gay-lesbians and bis were about as popular as civilized human beings. Which, needless to say, were rare amongst a sea of rednecks. Shane and I have been together since high school with only a very temporary break once in college and go figure I was attending a Christian school so the beautiful girls weren't exactly looking my direction.

I'm not so sure I can enter into this relationship without once letting myself explore a woman's beautiful curves and make her feel exactly how I want her to. I want to feel a woman's passion growing in my arms and know it is because of me.

Oh dear the situations I get myself into.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey honey-

your journey sounds like a fun one.

I have opinions, of course, but I'll be withholding them until I read more about what you have to say...

Hang onto your name: I'm thinking of changing mine anyway. I am not actually Madison-- that's simply a reference to the online dating service Ashley Madison.