Tuesday, December 16, 2008

madison is cold.

it's -4 degrees outside. I don't know what it is about the cold that makes people so nuts.

but seriously whoever thought of putting the holidays in the season when people were already grumpy enough was an idiot.

Don't stress people out money-wise AND freeze their privates off.

One more person complaining about the way our store is set up or how expensive things are and I'm going to fly off the handle.

Holidays are supposed to be FUN people, and please stop complaining and/or going up the chain, I really have more important things to do than selling you the popcorn for the same price that the concessionists sell it to you.

1 comment:

Cunning_Linguist said...

I loathe having to shop with the crowds and the like. Makes me want to just walk around with a bullwhip and start abusing people in my way. Especially the little old ladies who stop in the middle of everything and wonder where they are. Wait, was that perverted? Meh... anyways.

Yes, I felt your pain this past holiday season. I seriously wanted to just drive a truck over somebody to get the holiday spirit back, ya know? lol

p.s. ~ blog something more. As the voice of a the lurkers, we need to to be a little more active. Thanks! :P