Friday, December 5, 2008

Shane meets fantasies.

Shane came over last night, he just walked right in the house and well, got a nice view of me enjoying a cute blond on the television.

However, this got us into a conversation about our fantasies and helped us explore a little more territory with each other. His ears finally peaked on the whole three-some idea. So we'll see how that goes.

I've been chatting with an old friend for a few months now, she just recently split with her girlfriend (a shocker to me since she's from my childhood in redneck land). Anyway, she's thinking about coming to stay with me for awhile.

She's a gorgeous red-head with an incredibly toned body and a confidence only possessed by once high-school cheerleaders.

I'm excited to see her, but a little worried about where she'll sleep. My apartment is not exactly accommodated for two.

And she can't stay in my room thats for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you say threesome? He would be a damn fool not to take you up on that!!